Thursday, December 23, 2010

i just can't get enough: a fangirl's experience

yanno,
it's been a while since i finished the Ace Attorney series,
which broke me to tears and screw my mental state.

I LOVE THAT GAME SO MUCH
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT

today,
it just happened,
somehow,
i check out the Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Miles Edgeworth trailer,
and find this wonderful sight.

long after that,
i play the demo,
and,
TA-DAH
that scene!
OMIGOSH
*pant* *pant* *taking breath*

i couldn't hold my heart to scream
(and Devi, who was sitting next to me, became a victim of my lap-slaps)
HOTTEST. PROSECUTING.ATTORNEY. EVER
try it here
now that's what i call a man's back!
the purrfect bisep and trisep (wut?)
yumm.
*nosebleed*

OH MY I KNOW
CAPCOM IS TRYING TO KILL ME!
WITH CAUSE OF DEATH: MASSIVE BLOOD LOSS
SCREWDRIVER!
(why screwdriver? dunno. whatever)

aww he's just handsome
both from front and rear.

OKAY ENOUGH FANGIRLING!
YAAAAH!
(back to lunch and laundries)

No comments:

Post a Comment